Freelance Illustrator and Concept Artist
12/2000 - Present, SF Bay Area, CA and Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Creating the artwork (characters, backgrounds, props, animations) for the soon to be released Vacuum Genesis Facebook game, "Maid Max Cleans Up Haunted Hill."
- Illustrating the North American version of the award winning children's book "Demichat" by Australian author Toni Brisland.
- Illustrated the children's educational book, "The Million Year Meal," for the illustration agency Dragon Pencil.
- Created Flash animation sequences for the independent feature film, "Career Day."
- Designed the main characters Professor Bird and Bumpo, created storyboards and the animatic for the animated short film by J9 Productions,"Lostonia."
- Created storyboards, artwork and animations for ads by LeapFrog, Wrigley, Redwood Creek for the advertising studio EVB.
- Designed characters, vehicles, backgrounds and the animatic for the Free Range Studio online game, "Extreme Auto Makeover."
- Created characters and animations for Noodle Works software designed for preschoolers.
- Animated Spiderman sequences, among others, for the cell phone software company Morphink.
- Contributed 2D animations to the Canadian short indie film, "Soibhan."
- Created animation assets for the Studio Media project, "Meet The PigOuts."
Client list includes : Vacuum Genesis Games, Dragon Pencil, Showcase Entertainment, J9 Productions, EVB, Free Range Studios, Morphink Corporation, Studio Media, Noodle Works, Evil Clown Animation.
- Painted commission portraits for various clients.
12/2006 - 5/2007 Redwood City, CA
- Created storyboards and backgrounds for the television cartoon, "The Nutshack."
- Created the Evil Baby character for the show's first season finale.
Lead Animator, Storyboard Artist and Character Designer
UC Davis Medical Center
3/2002 - 12/2004 Davis, CA
- Created the artwork (characters, props, backgrounds, animations) for the children's educational computer game, "Carbo Quest."
9/2000 - 10/2000 San Francisco, CA
- Animated scenes for the online cartoons, "Pizza Dude," and "Roadshow 3000."
Animator and Character Designer
12/1999 - 7/2000 San Francisco, CA
- Animated for the online shows, "Aqua League Girls," "Hix Hollar," "Richie Rich," "Possum N' Weazie," "Bems," "Baby Spunky," and "Little Don."
- Created the character Carpaccio Tuna for "The Aqua League Girls."
- Created the character Zizi for "Little Don."
United Youth Enterprises
9/2007 - 6/2008 San Leandro, CA
- Taught drawing and basic art design to grade school children.
Arts Institute International
8/2000 - 12/2000 San Francisco, CA
- Taught college level drawing classes.
- Creative writing published in small press periodicals, performed live at open mics and self published in personal blog, 2003-2012.
- Painting, "Ginza Monk," earned an Honorable Mention in the Plaza Art Center Group Show, 2009.
- Painting, "Metro Music," earned the Best Of Show Award at the Frank Bette Center of Art, 2007.
- Student films, "Just A Sip," and "Funny Faces," featured in Academy of Art Spring Show, 2000.
- Curated an art gallery show on behalf of the Alameda Literati Festival, 10/2007.
- Student film, "Funny Faces," featured in Animation Showcase at 111 Minna, San Francisco, CA, 2000.
Graphic Software : Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Flash CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS3.
Platforms : Mac and PC Platforms.
Animation, Illustration :
Academy of Art College, San Francisco, CA
9/1994 - 12/1999
Maya Modeling and Animation
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA.
3D Studio Max Classes
Vancouver Film School, Vancouver B.C. Canada.
Fine Art Portfolio